Thursday, February 24, 2005

Change of Strategy

Hey all who have been visiting regularly. I will continue to post though probably not daily for a while. I have a good many things going on with editing/revising Book 1, doing some promotional things for myself and some marketing things for a couple of friends (somewhere or the other I have a degree in marketing adminstration).

I thinkt he overall quality of the posts will improve. The daily postings were fun for a while and I eve came up with some things that I am rather proud of and may rework in the future into something longer. I plan to post several times a week, perhaps nearly daily at times. It is just that I have so much going on right now. The other night I was up until 2AM and had to be in at work at 10AM. Oh yeah, I had to wake my daughters up at 6AM and drive them to school at 7AM. I can do that once in a while but it is beginning to be a daily thing and my day job is suffering.

I hope you all understand. I want you to keep checking back though. I will post often enough to be worth your while. I promise.

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home