Saturday, October 15, 2005

Premature Recollection

Yes, it is another Elgonism. Just like Productive Procrastination, the source of the inspiration was one of my children, this time Sarah.

She called me yesterday. It was raining and she wanted a ride from school for herself and her friend. As I have been on vacation all week (meaning that I have been doing some power edits to my books since I have the time) I was available.

On the way home from school Sarah told me that she had completely forgotten that she had an after school meeting (scheduled for yesterday). But in the very next breath she said, I remembered it yesterday, though it is just that I forgot about it today.

A Premature Recollection then is whenever you remember something a day or two in advance of when you really need to then subsequently forget about it when you really needed to remember.

I love my kids. They make me laugh.

E

5 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Electric Blog
Typhoon Tracey is a scholar, innovator and even a national shooter. Some say achievers are gifted from birth.
I'm new and just trying to make some friends. I have a ##how to make money## site. It pretty much covers ##how to money## related stuff.
You may find something which interests you.

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Elgon Williams, I am out surfing for the latest information on cheating and found your site. Although "Premature Recollection" wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it caught my attention and interest. I see now why Google pointed me to this page while I was searching for cheating related stuff. Not the best fit, but I spent a few minutes reading some of the posts anyway- interesting.

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job... way to go.

how to catch a cheater

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog, I added it to my list and will check in again!

signs of a cheating wife

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ran across your post while conducting some research on various cheating husband sites. Even though it wasn't really what I was searching for, I think the people who visit your site might still be interested in reading our reviews of various sites including cheating husband. I started creating these review sites to help people determine what's good and what's bad on the net. As you know, the more information people have before spending their hard earned money, the better. Your readers can even add their opinions for others to read. BTW, I enjoyed reading your posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home