Friday, August 12, 2005

The Wolfcat Chronicles

I have decided to rework the text body of One Over X, the sequel Two The Power of X and the Prequel Spectre of Dammerwald. This was done in the interest of and in response to the requests I have received. If you support this it will work.

I extracted the Wolf elements from everything that I have written and it created a volume of around 2000 pages. I then edited and revised it many times. What remains is a massive volume that is still divided to the point that the sections can be extracted intelligently and made into ten books.

I ask only for your support. I personally feel what I wrote about the Wolves is my best stuff. Others have agreed thus far. My real objective is to have these storylines made into movies.

Let me know what you think. I will post some of the material here but not all of it.

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home