Monday, February 07, 2005

Friends

I have several friends, close and personal friends but not the sort that would want me to mention them here. I have a few other friends that are engaged in modeling or they aspire to be in the entertainment field. They are into publicity and getting their name publicly recognized. I have even offered to aid in their efforts if anything I could do would benefit them.

I am never sure what my friends are up to or their momentary desires. I merely want for them to succeed and be happy. I sort of think that many will accomplish that anyway but then again who knows these days?

I do not name my friends as that to me is an invasion of privacy. Yet a know a couple of them want the exposure. so even though they have not told me to do so I feel I could promote them. For the immediate I will refrain. Until they tell me it is okay I will not subject them to the abuse and scrutiny that could follow it.

I am working on a rewrite of Book 1. Amazingly the orignal is pretty clean just needing a tweak here and there. I deleted some useless narrative and such. I think it will be better when I am done.

Take care my friends, all 40 of you that read the blog.

E

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Elgon Williams " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home