Monday, January 10, 2005

Communications

Okay, I have posted some examples of what I write. I hope that you enjoy them and feel free to forward links to your friends. Just give me some credit. I need the exposure.

I hope that in poosting this volume I have indicated how much material I have. I doubled the material on this blog in the course of about an hour or two and did nothing but copy paste and read, editing lightly. A lot of this material is drawn from Book 12 which is sort of a consolidation of other material that I have created over the years. Thus far only Books 1 and 2 are in print and available through www.amazon.com search for One Over X.

Book one is pretty-much sci-fi. It is not what you might expect at all but there are the elements in it that make for a sci-fi novel. two has the fantasy storyline kicking in and it really drives the rest fo the series. Book 3, An Extreme Departure is still waiting in the wings but it is past revisions. Books 4 thru 6 may need furtehr revision although they looked pretty clean and readable the last time I was working on them.

Book 7 is what I am currently revising. It is called Small Change and is the first book of the second series, Two: The Power of X. Books 8 and 9 are also written although I expect to have to do a good deal of revision based on what I have been doing to Book 7.

Book 10 is also written. It is a prequel to what happens in the Wolf plotline. I personally think it is about the best book I have yet written. I have sampled out to my several of my most critical friends and the overall response was "Wow!"

I take that as a good sign.

There is a Book 11 as I have indicated. There is a Book 12 that is in planning and a Book 13 in the offing. So rest assured there are more things to read if you are a fan.

E

To find out more about books go to http://www.acbooks.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home