Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Truck Problems

Since I do not believe in coincidence, I will not claim that it was conincidence. I have owned two Chevrolet products in my life, not counting one that my father bought for me when I was 16. Both vehicles within the first 3 years of their life had faulty alternators. It is just enough that I will not be buying another Chevrolet.

I do not think there is grossly less quality in a Chevrolet it is just from my experience I have had fewer problems with other brands. My son Rob reminded me of something someone came up with that turns Chevrolet into an anagram. Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques. Apparently some satisfied Ford owner did that in response to the Found On Road Dead anagram.

Rob has helped me deal with the inconvenience. I am using his car to ferry the girls to school. As I do not expect my truck's repairs to be completed today it is likely that I will be using his car to get to work.

I posted a short story a couple days ago. I have edited it a bit since and have made the changes to the text that appears in this Blog. As I warned, it is a work in progress. It is getting better every time I read through it. When that ceases to happen, the story is finished. That is how writing works.

E





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home